Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long Tall Texan.


That's my 16 1/2 year old brother.


My BABY brother.


i was 14 when he was born.


people thought he was MY BABY.


small town.


not completely unheard of.


but i suppose he was kind of my baby. i was old enough to take care of him and what-not.


although i left home when he was only 5 years old we share an eerie amount of personality similarities. we could be a case study for nature vs. nurture.

and eventhough i could probably count the number of times i've seen him in the last 10 years on both my hands, we remain siblings through and through and even now at ages 30 1/2 and 16 1/2 the bulk of our time together is spent whining and bickering over whom is breathing whose air.


it keeps things fun....


....and helps perpetuate my delusion that i'm still 15 and will always be 15.


thanks W.T.


p.s. the hat and ropes are for real. and by for real i mean the hat doesn't come off and the ropes are for animals. and by animals i mean steers and calves and stuff....like 'fer the rodeo.


1 comment:

  1. Erica! These are wonderful. Truely wondeful! I'm looking foreward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete