Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Friend Amos*



An excerpt from her FaceBook:

"I think that laughing is super important. So are hugs and being nice to each other. I know, it's sappy, but I don't give a frack. Life's too short to be pretty.Hitched to a Big Brit I met on Match. He's a good egg. He speaks Klingon and was a Dungeon Master. One of the smartest and most obstreperous men I've ever known.I'm in the middle of a crazy career transition, and very hopeful. Life is good...doggies are good...the act of creation keeps me grounded, centered and alive. I am super sensitive, which is wonderful and hard. I make amazing NoBake Cookies and Rice Krispie treats (if I may say so), and look forward with both excitment and horror at the prospect of having children. They will wear dragon costumes.Right now, I love pre-code movies from the 30s, reading sci-fi/fantasy under my maple tree, and sewing up a storm."



yeah...she's alright.




*names have been changed to protect the innocent. i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment